Thank you for adhering to our COVID-19 Guidelines while attending or visiting Because Fitness in-person classes.
- As of 5/13/2021 per CDC guidance masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals
- Please see details here: Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- Please keep socially-distanced until further notice
- Each participant will be assigned a marked area to maintain a 6ft+ distance during exercise
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival to the event venue or after class
Please review the following questions before attending in-person classes. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please refrain from coming to class.
- Have you been exposed to anyone currently waiting for COVID-19 test results?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have, or have you been exposed to, anyone with any of the CDC Specified Symptoms:
- Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (100.4°F or above)
- Repeated shaking
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Are you currently waiting for COVID-19 test results?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please refrain from coming to class.