Online Virtual Classes
Livestream via Zoom
All virtual, online classes are 30-minutes in length and I will give modifications during the workouts. Equipment is optional (hand weights, floor mats, resistance bands). Make sure that you have plenty of open space around you to safely and effectively perform exercises, and hydrate throughout your workout!
With the exception of The Monthly Challenge — or in case of inclement weather — Zoom classes are currently on hiatus.
How to Attend
- Join Us Sign up online — then contact us to request a Zoom link for your free session
- Try for Free Your first class is free — no committment — meeting opens 5 minutes before start and begins promptly
- Get Fit With Us Buy class passes to attend future classes, earn rewards and benefit local charities
Have an account? Log In
The Monthly Challenge
Track your personal improvement each month with this 30 minute bodyweight challenge and AMRAP finisher. Get ready to sweat!
- Plank Challenge – 2 minutes
- Squat Challenge – 2 minutes
- Crunch Challenge – 2 minutes
- Pushup Challenge – 1 minute
- AMRAP – 10 minutes
- An exercise/yoga mat, or an area rug for some floor exercises.
- Your mobile phone or pen and paper to jot down your challenge stats. Stats are just for you, no need to share.
September 26, 2021
September 27, 2021
No Class Pass required
September 28, 2021
September 29, 2021
September 30, 2021
October 1, 2021
October 2, 2021
October 3, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 5, 2021
October 6, 2021
October 7, 2021
October 8, 2021
October 9, 2021
October 10, 2021
October 11, 2021
October 12, 2021
October 13, 2021
October 14, 2021
October 15, 2021
October 16, 2021
October 17, 2021
October 18, 2021
October 19, 2021
October 20, 2021
October 21, 2021
October 22, 2021
October 23, 2021
Do I need to register each time I want to attend an online class?
You do not need to register for any individual classes. You only need to create and verify your account and purchase at least one class pass.
Where do I find the Zoom link for class?
When should I log in for a Zoom class?
You may log in up to 5 minutes before the class start time. Class begins promptly.
The room closes to new attendees 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
Do I need to enable my camera and microphone?
Your use of a camera and audio are optional. I like to see your video stream during class so I can keep an eye on form and offer modifications and encouragement.
During class, all participant audio will be muted. Feel free to unmute and chat during the cooldown period at the end of class.
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable sneakers and workout clothing.
How and when will I be notified if an online class is cancelled or rescheduled?
Please check the website or the Because Fitness Facebook page for updates. Changes will be posted no later than 2 hours before the originally scheduled start time.